Evergreen succulent has green-blue, low-growing foliage. Fast growing stonecrop is used ideally as a ground cover. Star-shaped yellow flowers appear during summer.
Plant with Kalanchoe
- Landscape Size: 3"-5" tall, 6"-12" width
- Light Requirement: Full Sun or Morning Sun/Afternoon Shade
- Water Needs: Low to Moderate
- USDA Zone: 9b
- Growth Habit: Spreading
- Growth Rate: Fast to Moderate
- Attributes: Waterwise, Cold Hardy
These characteristics apply to the greater Sacramento area and nearby regions.
Live outside of our area? Please check with your local cooperative extension for the best growing practices in your neck of the woods.
Green Thumb Guide
Performs best in well-drained soil. Allow soil to dry in between watering. Tolerates little watering most of the year, performs better with more frequent watering during our hot, dry summers. Tolerates heat and cold.