Typically available from late winter to spring. Check with your local store for current availability.
Herbaceous perennial spreads by runners to form mounds of dark green foliage. Small white blossoms in spring give way to sweet, red fruit in late spring through summer. Stop by one of our locations to see our full selection of seasonal bulbs!
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Onion
- Size: 8"-10" tall, 12"-24" wide
- Days to Maturity: Summer
- Productivity: 1"-2" Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright, Narrow
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in well draining soil along with a bulb fertilizer. Thrives in enriched, well draining soil. Prune away spent foliage after harvest. Feed with an all purpose fertilizer early spring and again mid summer.