Tomato 'Berkeley Tie-Dye'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Heirloom tomato has green beefsteak style fruit with yellow and red stripes. The creamy green flesh is infused with shades of red and yellow. Each color has a different flavor, resulting in a spicy, sweet, tart tomato with good acid—all in one. Mid to late season producer. A favorite selection of chefs!
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Planted with Thyme.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' wide
- Days to Maturity: 75-90 Days
- Productivity: 8-16 oz, Round Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright