Tomato 'Cosmic Eclipse'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Heirloom grape tomato with rich and juicy flavor that keeps longer than most. Fruit starts green with indigo splashes, then ripens into shades of brick red and black. Wonderful to snack on or put in salads.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Planted with Thyme.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' wide
- Days to Maturity: 75 Days
- Productivity: 2-3 oz, Round Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright