Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Heirloom grape tomato has larger, brilliantly colored yellow, green brown, and purple stripped fruits. Tomatoes have a tangy, sweet flavor and a beautiful appearance.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Planted with Thyme.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 75 Days
- Productivity: 2-4 oz, Round Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright