Tomato 'Lucid Gem'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Beefsteak variety heirloom produces beautiful yellow tomatoes that ripen to an orange with black anthocyanin splashes. Meaty, nearly seedless interior has wonderfully sweet, fruity undertones. Excellent post harvest shelf life.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 75-80 Days
- Productivity: 4-5 oz, Round Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright