Tomato 'Red Grape'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Heirloom, deep red, oval tomatoes ripen in grape-like clusters. Sweet, rounded flavor is popular for roasting, salads or a fresh snack.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 55 Days
- Productivity: 1" Oval Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright