Fresh-Cut Christmas Trees Arrive Thanksgiving Week
Start a Family Tradition
- Known for its beauty and bluish-green needles.
- Sturdy branches with an open growth pattern make this tree ideal for decorating, and capable of holding larger ornaments.
- Needles turn upward, exposing lower branches.
- Excellent needle retention.
- Greenery is also a great choice for wreaths and garland.
- Easily recognized by its graceful, open habit and silver needles.
- Strong, layered branches make this tree ideal for decorating with large and heavy ornaments.
- The narrow shape of this tree makes it perfect for corners or next to stairways.
- Excellent needle retention, if watered consistently.