Asparagus 'Jersey Knight'
Typically available from winter through spring. Check with your local store for current availability.
Vigorous all male variety with savory flavor. Spring brings a bountiful harvest of large, tender, flavorful spears. Planted beds are remarkably disease resistant and can continue to produce for up to 20 years!
- Landscape Size: 2'-3' tall, 15"-18" wide
- Days to Maturity: 2-3 years
- Productivity: 8" tall spears
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright, Narrow
See Green Thumb Guide below for region specific information.