Sempervivum 'Green Wheel'
Annuals & Perennials Size Chart
Tightly packed, bright green fleshy leaves grow in a very symmetrical rosette. Spikes of pale pink flowers bloom occasionally in spring. Good container plant.
Plant with Ice Plant
- Landscape Size: 4"-6" tall, 12" width
- Light Requirement: Full Sun or Morning Sun/Afternoon Shade
- Water Needs: Low to Moderate
- Sunset Zone: 1-9, 16-24
- Growth Habit: Rosette, Spreading
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Attributes: Waterwise, Cold Hardy, Evergreen
These characteristics apply to the greater Sacramento area and nearby regions.
Live outside of our area? Please check with your local cooperative extension for the best growing practices in your neck of the woods.
Green Thumb Guide
Performs best in well-drained soil. Allow soil to dry in between watering. Tolerates little watering most of the year, performs best with more frequent watering during our hot, dry summers.ebstone-organics-surestart,iceplant,ebstone-organics-catusmix,succulent-bowl,corona-174-comfort-trowel