Annuals & Perennials Size Chart
Typically available spring through fall. Call store for exact availability.
Perennial has pincushion-like flowers blooming from spring until first frost. Available in a wide array of colors. Use in hanging baskets, containers or as a waterwise accent.
Plant with California Wild Lilac
- Landscape Size: 2'-4' tall, 2'-4' wide
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Low to Moderate
- Sunset Zone: 8-10, 14
- Growth Habit: Spreading, Mounding
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Attributes: Waterwise, Long Bloom Season, Attracts Hummingbirds, Attracts Butterflies, Attracts Bees, Deer Resistant, Showy Flowers, Attracts Birds
These characteristics apply to the greater Sacramento area and nearby regions.
Live outside of our area? Please check with your local cooperative extension for the best growing practices in your neck of the woods.
Green Thumb Guide
Performs best in enriched soil with good drainage. Prune in spring before new growth begins.ebstone-organics-surestart,corona-174-forged-bypass-pruner,kangaroo-paw,decor-pot-w-pattern,ebstone-organics-bigharvestgardensoilebstone-organics-surestart,corona-174-forged-bypass-pruner,kangaroo-paw,decor-pot-w-pattern,ebstone-organics-bigharvestgardensoil