Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Fuzzy, gray-green leaves have a hot, peppery flavor. A must have for sauce and soup making. Use dried or fresh.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Peppers
- Size: 1'-2' tall, 1'-2' wide
- Days to Maturity: 90 Days
- Productivity: 1" Round Leaves
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Upright