Split Leaf Philodendron
Houseplants Size Chart
Thick stems and cord-like aerial roots are topped by large, glossy, deep green and distinctively cut leaves. Young plants have small uncut leaves. As plant matures, provide a structure for support.
* Houseplants are like “surf and turf” on a restaurant menu; prices reflect the current market value. Because we pass the savings onto you, our prices fluctuate based on where and when specific plants are sourced.
* Not Available at Sacramento Location
- Size: 6'-8' tall, 6'-10' width
- Light Requirement: Bright Indirect
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Climbing
- Growth Rate: Slow
- Attributes: Evergreen, Pet Friendly
Green Thumb Guide
Thrives in peaty soil based potting mix. Allow soil to dry between waterings. Aerial roots on the lower portion of the plant can be rooted in the soil. Upper aerial roots can be attached to a climbing pole or removed.ebstone-organics-surestart,belfry-planteratlantis-8in,g-b-organics-eden-valley-blend-potting-soil,g-b-174-organics-all-purpose-fertilizer-concentrate,redrooster-forgedsteelbypasspruners