Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Dark green leaves cover ears with rows of yellow-gold, sweet kernels. Process corn soon after harvest by boiling, steaming, roasting, grilling or canning.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Cucumbers Burpless.
- Size: 6' tall, 8"-10" wide
- Days to Maturity: 80-90 Days
- Productivity: 7"-8" Long Ears
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright, Columnar