Cucumber 'Pickling Bush'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Smooth, colorful cucumbers have a robust, sweet taste. Good for pickling and can be enjoyed fresh as a light snack.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Corn
- Size: 15" tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 55 Days
- Productivity: 1.5"-5" Long, Speckled Fruit
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Trailing