Tomato 'Sweet 100'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Sweet, cherry tomato ripens in clusters to bright red. Excellent for salads and snacking. Contains more vitamin C than most tomatoes.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Thyme.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 65 Days
- Productivity: .5"-1" Round Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright