ZZ Plant 'Oscura'
Houseplants Size Chart
Subject to availability. Check with your local store for current availability.
Tropical houseplant grows in a graceful, wand-like shape with waxy oval leaves. Leaves emerge green and mature to a shiny, deep black. Keep these succulent-type plants where they have enough light to use water efficiently. A perfect beginner houseplant!
* Houseplants are the “surf and turf” of the plant world, pricing reflects the current market value. Because we pass the savings onto our customers, price fluctuation reflects where and when specific plants are sourced.
- Mature Size: 1'-2' tall, 1'-2' wide
- Light Requirement: Low to Bright Indirect Light
- Water Needs: Low
- Growth Habit: Upright, Arching
- Growth Rate: Slow
- Attributes: Evergreen, Air Purifier, Waterwise
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched, well draining cactus potting mix. Allow plants to "crowd" pot before transplanting to a larger size. Water sparingly, and keep in a bright enough spot for plant to use water efficiently. Feed with houseplant fertilizer sparingly to avoid top heavy growth. Prune spent branches to keep a clean appearance.greenall-organicpottingsoil,ebstone-organics-surestart,hestra-robin-synthetic-glove,bonide-174-houseplant-food-concentrate,croaking-cromwell-toad