Okra 'Red Burgundy'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Dark red, grooved okra has a mild, nutty flavor when picked young. Great for thickening soups, stews and gumbo.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Cucumbers
- Size: 3'-5' tall, 3'-4' wide
- Days to Maturity: 75-80 Days
- Productivity: 2.5"-3" Long, Ribbed Okra
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright