Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Soft, purple leaves mature to an aromatic, silvery gray with striking white borders. Strong, peppery flavor is excellent for spicing meats, soups and sauces.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Parsley
- Size: 1'-3' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 40 Days
- Productivity: 1"-2" Long Leaves
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Upright