Senecio ‘Spear Head’
Annuals & Perennials Size Chart
Trailing succulent grows silver to blue-green, spear-like foliage. Small, pale yellow flowers appear in summer. Provides excellent contrast as a groundcover or in a succulent arrangement.
Plant with Hen & Chicks
- Landscape Size: 6"-12" tall, 18"-24" width
- Light Requirement: Full Sun or Morning Sun/Afternoon Shade
- Water Needs: Low
- Sunset Zone: 16, 17, 21-24
- Growth Habit: Upright, Spreading
- Growth Rate: Slow
- Attributes: Evergreen, Pet Friendly, Waterwise, Deer Resistant
These characteristics apply to the greater Sacramento area and nearby regions.
Live outside of our area? Please check with your local cooperative extension for the best growing practices in your neck of the woods.
Green Thumb Guide
Grows easily in a variety of well draining soils. Plant in a spot that will receive shade during the hottest part of the day. Feed sparingly with a cactus and succulent fertilizer. When using as groundcover, space plants 12"-18" apart.ebstone-organics-catusmix,grow-more-cactus-juice-pint-concentrate,sempervivum-commander-hay,sempervivum-sunset,hens-chicks