Boxwood 'Green Mountain' Cone Topiary
Trees & Shrubs Size Chart
Evergreen shrub with a dense, mounding habit with dark green, oval leaves. Pruned into a decorative, cone-shaped topiary. Use for accent, border, topiary or hedge.
*Monrovia priced higher.
Plant with Lavender
* All topiary sales are final.
- Landscape Size: 3'-4' tall, 1'-2' width
- Light Requirement: Full Sun or Morning Sun/Afternoon Shade
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Sunset Zone: 3-24
- Growth Habit: Compact, Mounding
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Attributes: Deer Resistant, Cold Hardy, Evergreen
These characteristics apply to the greater Sacramento area and nearby regions.
Live outside of our area? Please check with your local cooperative extension for the best growing practices in your neck of the woods.
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched soil with good drainage. Performs poorly in alkaline soils. Prune as needed to maintain desired shape.ebstone-organics-treeshrubfood,lavendermunstead,greenall-plantingmix,corona-174-ergonomic-bypass-pruner