Onion 'Scallions/Green Onions'
Tall, slender scallions have spring green ends atop tasty stalks. Mild, onion flavor is perfect for cooking or in salads.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 8"-12" tall, 1" width
- Days to Maturity: 65 Days
- Productivity: 8"-12" Tall, Slender Scallions
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: High
- Growth Habit: Upright, Narrow
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched garden soil after danger of frost, or during fall in frost free areas. Leave 3"-4" of space between each group of plants. Add fertilizer to soil before transplanting. Onions prefer a pH of 6.0-7.0. Water early morning or late evening. Harvest onions when they reach 6"-8" tall for best flavor.ebstone-organics-tomatoevegetablefood,ebstone-organics-raisedbedpottingmix,bonide-captain-jacks-dead-bug-flower-and-vegetable-dust,ebstone-steermanure,ebstone-organics-surestart