Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Medium hot, green peppers turn bright red when ripe. Can be used fresh, dried or pickled. Native to Anaheim, CA.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Tomatoes
- Size: 18"-24" tall, 16" width
- Days to Maturity: 70-80 Days
- Productivity: 6"-7" Long, Hot Peppers
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched garden soil 1-2 weeks after last frost. Leave 18"-20" of space between each planting. Fertilize when transplanting and when flowers are about to bloom. Water early morning or late evening. Harvest peppers when they are green for less spice, or when red for more spice.ebstone-organics-surestart,tomato-cage-4-ring-3-leg,ebstone-chickenmanure,corona-174-max-hd-bedding-mattock,ebstone-organics-tomatoevegetablefood