Pepper 'Orange Bell'
Sweet bell pepper starts green, maturing to bright orange when ripe. Adds sweet, mild flavor to fresh salads or cooking.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 2'-3' tall, 2' width
- Days to Maturity: 70-80 Days
- Productivity: 4" Sweet Peppers
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched garden soil 1-2 weeks after last frost. Leave 18"-20" of space between each planting. Fertilize when transplanting and when flowers are about to bloom. Water early morning or late evening. Harvest green peppers or when they turn orange for a sweeter flavor.ebstone-surestart,ebstone-earthwormcastings,redrooster-forgedsteelbypasspruners,gandb-soilbuildingconditioner,ebstone-tomatoevegetablefood