Pepper 'Red Bell'
Hybrid, sweet bell pepper starts green maturing to red. Sweet flavor is perfect for a fresh, healthy snack.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 18"-24" tall, 12" width
- Days to Maturity: 70-75 Days
- Productivity: 3"-4" Sweet Peppers
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched garden soil 1-2 weeks after last frost. Leave 18"-20" of space between each planting. Fertilize when transplanting and when flowers are about to bloom. Water early morning or late evening. Harvest green peppers or when they turn red for a slightly sweeter flavor.ebstone-organics-tomatoevegetablefood,tomato-cage-4-ring-3-leg,ebstone-organics-raisedbedpottingmix,landmaster-weedfabric,ebstone-organics-surestart