Pepper 'Sweet Banana'
Long, sweet pepper is typically light yellow, but can ripen to an orange red. A favorite for pickling, stuffing or cooking.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 18"-24" tall, 1' width
- Days to Maturity: 65-75 Days
- Productivity: 6" Long, Sweet Peppers
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched garden soil 1-2 weeks after last frost. Leave 18"-20" of space between each planting. Fertilize when transplanting and when flowers are about to bloom. Water early morning or late evening. Harvest peppers when they ripen to yellow or red.ebstone-surestart,hestra-floral-latex-dip-glove,bonide-captain-jacks-dead-bug-flower-and-vegetable-dust,corona-174-forged-bypass-pruner,ebstone-tomatoevegetablefood