Pepper 'Yellow Bell'
Hybrid, sweet bell pepper starts green maturing to yellow. Sweet flavor is perfect for grilling, cooking and stuffing.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 18"-24" tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 67 Days
- Productivity: 3"-5" Sweet Peppers
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched garden soil 1-2 weeks after last frost. Leave 18"-20" of space between each planting. Fertilize when transplanting and when flowers are about to bloom. Water early morning or late evening. Harvest green peppers or when they ripen to yellow.ebstone-surestart,landmaster-weedfabric,corona-174-forged-bypass-pruner,bonide-captain-jacks-dead-bug-flower-and-vegetable-dust,ebstone-tomatoevegetablefood