Pale green, tapered squash has a sweet, nutty flavor. Use for cooking, baking, roasting, canning or pickling.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 2'-3' tall, 4'-5' width
- Days to Maturity: 50 Days
- Productivity: 3"-4" Tapered Squash
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Trailing
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched, garden soil early spring. Protect shallow roots with a layer of mulch around plant base. Harvest often to keep plant producing all summer. Pick squash while young and tender by cutting from vine with shears leaving 1" of stem. Take care not to bruise squash and store in a cool, dry place.corona-174-forged-bypass-pruner,ebstone-tomatoevegetablefood,bonide-captain-jacks-dead-bug-flower-and-vegetable-dust,ebstone-surestart,landmaster-weedfabric