Large, heirloom squash has a yellow exterior and a stringy, spaghetti like interior when cooked. Good for baking, frying or roasting.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 10"-12" tall, 3'-4' width
- Days to Maturity: 88 Days
- Productivity: 9"-11" Oblong Squash
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Trailing
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched, garden soil early spring. Protect shallow roots with a layer of mulch around plant base. Harvest often to keep plant producing all summer. Pick squash by cutting from vine with shears leaving 1"-2" of stem. Store in a cool, dry place.ebstone-surestart,corona-174-forged-bypass-pruner,landmaster-weedfabric,bonide-captain-jacks-dead-bug-flower-and-vegetable-dust,ebstone-tomatoevegetablefood