Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
All American Selections winner has elongated, glossy, white-purple, stripped fruit. Delicately sweet flavor. Popular for grilling, frying, steaming and stuffing.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 18"-24" tall, 18" width
- Days to Maturity: 50 Days
- Productivity: 4" Long Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Trailing