Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Bright green, pointed leaves have a pleasing chocolate aroma when crushed or muddled. Great for teas, mixed drinks, garnishes or drying.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Peppers
- Size: 2' tall, 2'-3' width
- Days to Maturity: 90 Days
- Productivity: 1"-2" Long Leaves
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Upright