Breeze™ Dwarf Mat Rush
Annuals & Perennials Size Chart
Evergreen perennial grass with tall spikes that hold tiny, yellow, honey-scented flowers in sumer. Use as a border plant or in containers.
Plant with New Zealand Flax
- Landscape Size: 2'-4' tall, 2'-4' width
- Light Requirement: Full Sun to Morning Sun, Afternoon Shade
- Water Needs: Low to Moderate
- Sunset Zones: 7-9, 13-24
- Growth Habit: Upright, Clumping
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Attributes: Deer Resistant, Waterwise, Fragrant
These characteristics apply to the greater Sacramento area and nearby regions.
Live outside of our area? Please check with your local cooperative extension for the best growing practices in your neck of the woods.
Green Thumb Guide
Thrives in enriched soil with good drainage. Prune in early spring. Requires moderate water until established.ebstone-organics-surestart,loropetalumrubrum,greenall-plantingmix,new-zealand-flax-sundowner,corona-174-max-hd-bedding-mattock