Annuals & Perennials Size Chart
Grass-like, evergreen perennial has blue-green, cylindrical leaves that grow in wavy to tightly curled spirals. Great focal point in containers or at the edge of a pond.
Plant with Hosta
- Landscape Size: 30" tall, 30" width
- Light Requirement: Full Sun or Morning Sun/Afternoon Shade
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Sunset Zone: 1-24
- Growth Habit: Upright, Clumping
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Attributes: Evergreen, Deer Resistant
These characteristics apply to the greater Sacramento area and nearby regions.
Live outside of our area? Please check with your local cooperative extension for the best growing practices in your neck of the woods.
Green Thumb Guide
Grows well in enriched, evenly moist to boggy soils. Divide clumps every 2-3 years.greenall-firmulch,hosta,ebstone-organics-treeshrubfood,greenall-patiobarkfine