Okra 'Clemson Spineless'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Dark green, grooved, spineless okra has a mild, nutty flavor when picked young. Excellent in soups, stews, stir-fried or pickled.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Cucumbers
- Size: 3'-4' tall, 3'-4' width
- Days to Maturity: 55 Days
- Productivity: 2.5"-3" Long, Spineless Okra
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright