Houseplants Size Chart
Terrestrial orchid forms an evergreen cluster of strap-like leaves. Tall, arching stalks bare rows of large, colorful flowers. Traditionally blooms in winter, but some hybrids bloom in summer or fall.
* Houseplants are like “surf and turf” on a restaurant menu; prices reflect the current market value. Because we pass the savings onto you, our prices fluctuate based on where and when specific plants are sourced.
- Mature Size: Height and width varies
- Light Requirement: Bright, Indirect Light
- Water Needs: Medium
- Growth Habit: Upright, Arching
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Attributes: Long Bloom Season, Flowers for Cutting, Showy Flowers, Fragrant