Pepper 'Big Bertha'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Hybrid, sweet pepper emerges green, then ripens to red. Large fruits can weight up to a pound. Popular for cuisine, especially stuffing.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Tomatoes
- Size: 3'-5' tall, 18"-24" wide
- Days to Maturity: 70-75 Days
- Productivity: 7" Sweet Peppers
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched garden soil 1-2 weeks after last frost. Leave 18"-20" of space between each planting. Fertilize when transplanting and when flowers are about to bloom. Water early morning or late evening.ebstone-organics-surestart,raised-vegetable-bin,bonide-captain-jacks-dead-bug-flower-and-vegetable-dust,ebstone-organics-tomatoevegetablefood,ames-wood-handle-trowel