Fresno, CA native chili pepper is hottest when fruits turn from green to red. Popular choice for using fresh or in homemade salsas.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 2'-3' tall, 16" width
- Days to Maturity: 70-75 Days
- Productivity: 2"-3" Long, Hot Peppers
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched garden soil 1-2 weeks after last frost. Leave 18"-20" of space between each planting. Fertilize when transplanting and when flowers are about to bloom. Water early morning or late evening. Harvest peppers when they are green for less spice, or when red for more spice.ebstone-surestart,raised-vegetable-bin,greenall-soilbooster,bellingham-174-bamboo-gardener-8482-glove,ebstone-tomatoevegetablefood