Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Extremely hot, orange red peppers have thin, wrinkly skin. Named "Hottest Pepper" in 2007 and can exceed 1,000,000 Scoville Units. Use to spice up salsa and hot sauce. Also known as Bhut Jolokia.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Handle hot peppers with care: use gloves and avoid contact with eyes.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Tomatoes
- Size: 4' tall, 16" wide
- Days to Maturity: 80-85 Days
- Productivity: 2"-3" Extremely Hot Peppers
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched garden soil 1-2 weeks after last frost. Leave 18"-20" of space between each planting. Fertilize when transplanting and when flowers are about to bloom. Water early morning or late evening. Harvest peppers when they are green for less spice, or when red for more spice.ebstone-organics-surestart,bonide-captain-jacks-dead-bug-flower-and-vegetable-dust,tomato-cage-4-ring-3-leg,ebstone-organics-tomatoevegetablefood,ames-174-wood-handle-cultivator