Pepper 'Jimmy Nardello'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Heirloom, sweet pepper has medium-thick, green skin, ripening to a bright, shiny red. Common in Italian cooking; great on pizzas, meats, sauces or salads.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Tomatoes
- Size: 20"-24" tall, 20"-24" wide
- Days to Maturity: 80-90 Days
- Productivity: 6"-10" Long, Skinny Peppers
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched garden soil 1-2 weeks after last frost. Leave 18"-20" of space between each planting. Fertilize when transplanting and when flowers are about to bloom. Water early morning or late evening. Harvest peppers when they ripen to dark red.greenall-soilbooster,african-marigold-taishan,gilmour-flat-soaker-hose,womans-work-weeding-gloves,dr-earth-home-grown-174-tomato-vegetable-herb-fertilizer