Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Italian style pepper features a smokey, sweet flavor with a long, slightly lobed profile. Peppers mature from green to red, and are sweetest when harvested red. Common in Italian cooking; great on pizzas, meats, sauces or salads.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 18"-24" tall, 1' wide
- Days to Maturity: 60-70 Days
- Productivity: 6"-8" Long Peppers
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched garden soil 1-2 weeks after last frost. Leave 18"-20" of space between each planting. Fertilize when transplanting and when flowers are about to bloom. Water early morning or late evening. Harvest peppers when they ripen to dark red.