Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Heirloom variety pepper can range from sweet to spicy. If harvested when green, 1 out of every 10 peppers will be hot. Fry or roast for Tapas.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Tomatoes
- Size: 18"-24" tall, 16" width
- Days to Maturity: 60 Days
- Productivity: 1"-2" Long, Hot or Sweet Peppers
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched garden soil 1-2 weeks after last frost. Leave 18"-20" of space between each planting. Fertilize when transplanting and when flowers are about to bloom. Water early morning or late evening. Harvest peppers when they are green for a sweet flavor or when they ripen to red for more spice.ebstone-organics-tomatoevegetablefood,raised-vegetable-bin,african-marigold-taishan,ebstone-organics-surestart,ames-wood-handle-trowel