Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Mild, bright green peppers are a popular Japanese heirloom variety. Sweet, spicy, smokey flavor adds a kick to tempura, frying or roasting.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Tomatoes
- Size: 2'-3' tall, 2'-3' width
- Days to Maturity: 60 Days
- Productivity: 3"-4" Long, Sweet-Hot Peppers
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched garden soil 1-2 weeks after last frost. Leave 18"-20" of space between each planting. Fertilize when transplanting and when flowers are about to bloom. Water early morning or late evening. Harvest peppers when they are green for best flavor.ebstone-organics-tomatoevegetablefood,bonide-captain-jacks-dead-bug-flower-and-vegetable-dust,ebstone-organics-surestart,tomato-cage-4-ring-3-leg,ames-wood-handle-trowel