Pepper 'Sweet Italian'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Hybrid, sweet pepper has medium-thick, green skin, ripening to a mildly spicy red. Common in Italian cooking; great on pizzas, meats, sauces or salads.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 18"-24" tall, 1' wide
- Days to Maturity: 60-70 Days
- Productivity: 6"-8" Long, Rounded Peppers
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright
Green Thumb Guide
Plant in enriched garden soil 1-2 weeks after last frost. Leave 18"-20" of space between each planting. Fertilize when transplanting and when flowers are about to bloom. Water early morning or late evening. Harvest peppers when they ripen to dark red.ebstone-organics-tomatoevegetablefood,ebstone-organics-raisedbedpottingmix,ebstone-organics-surestart,raised-vegetable-bin,ames-wood-handle-trowel