Annuals & Perennials Size Chart
Trailing succulent is covered with bead-like, green leaves. Pink blossoms appear in spring. Use in hanging baskets.
Plant with Echeveria
- Landscape Size: 12"-18" tall, 2'-3' wide
- Light Requirement: Full Sun or Morning Sun/Afternoon Shade
- Water Needs: Low
- Sunset Zone: 1-24
- Growth Habit: Trailing, Spreading
- Growth Rate: Slow to Moderate
- Attributes: Evergreen, Deer Resistant
These characteristics apply to the greater Sacramento area and nearby regions.
Live outside of our area? Please check with your local cooperative extension for the best growing practices in your neck of the woods.
Visit: UC Cooperative Extension Offices
Green Thumb Guide
Thrives in soil with good drainage. When using as groundcover, space plants 12"-18" apart.ebstone-organics-surestart,echeveria-afterglow,ebstone-organics-catusmix,echeveria-blue-prince,diamond-planter