Stonecrop 'Sea Urchin'
Annuals & Perennials Size Chart
Unique, slow growing stonecrop forms a lush, evergreen mat of silver-laced, green leaves. Short panicles of yellow, star-shaped flowers bloom in summer. Makes for an excellent groundcover.
Plant with Hens & Chicks
- Landscape Size: 2"-4" tall, 2'-3' wide
- Light Requirement: Full Sun or Morning Sun/Afternoon Shade
- Water Needs: Low
- Sunset Zone: 1-24
- Growth Habit: Trailing, Spreading
- Growth Rate: Slow to Moderate
- Attributes: Evergreen, Deer Resistant
These characteristics apply to the greater Sacramento area and nearby regions.
Live outside of our area? Please check with your local cooperative extension for the best growing practices in your neck of the woods.
Green Thumb Guide
Thrives in soil with good drainage. When using as groundcover, space plants 12"-18" apart.ebstone-organics-catusmix,hens-chicks,ebstone-organics-surestart,sempervivum-carmen,succulent-bowl