Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Green, tomato-like fruits grow with a papery husk that splits open at harvest time. Sweet-tart, tangy flavor is excellent for making green sauces and salsas. Requires a pollinizer.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Thyme.
- Size: 3'-4' tall, 3'-4' width
- Days to Maturity: 75 Days
- Productivity: 1"-2" Round fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate to High
- Growth Habit: Upright