Tomato 'Amish Paste'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Amish heirloom tomato has a dark red, juicy interior. Excellent flavor for stews, sauces and tomato paste.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Thyme.
- Size: 4'-5' tall, 1'-2' wide
- Days to Maturity: 85 Days
- Productivity: 8-12 oz Oblong Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright