Tomato 'Caspian Pink'
Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Heirloom tomato originates from the Caspian and Black Sea regions. Pinkish-red fruits feature a sweet, rich flavor. Perfect for slicing, cooking, stewing and canning.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 80 Days
- Productivity: 10-12 oz Squat Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright