Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Large, heirloom, beefsteak tomato originating from the late 1800's. Popular for cooking, canning or fresh sliced.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Planted with Chives.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 85 Days
- Productivity: 3 lb Round Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright