Typically available from early spring through mid-summer. Check with your local store for current availability.
Beefsteak, tri-colored, heirloom tomato ripens in shades of gold to scarlet. Low acidic, delicious flavor is very popular for slicing, salads and salsa.
Draw pollinators into your garden with pollinator-attracting plants.
* Check Stores for current availability, or stop in to see the full selection.
Plant with Thyme.
- Size: 5'-8' tall, 1'-2' width
- Days to Maturity: 80-85 Days
- Productivity: 4.5" Squat Fruits
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Moderate
- Growth Habit: Upright